- Born June 28, 1948
- Married, Mother of two daughters and grandmother to two granddaughters
- Interested in the Arts and Collectibles, enjoys gardening and attending antique auctions and shows.
- Enjoys having people visit her gallery and the gardens that surround it.
- Each year she plans to add new pieces to the sculpture Garden at her residence and Gallery in Dallastown, Pennsylvania.
AFFILIATIONS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Member of the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen
- Member of York Rotary International
- Member of York Arts
- Has installed work at The Indian Steps Museum, Airville, PA; Christian Brothers Academy, Lincroft, NJ; St. Elizabeth High School, Wilmington, DE; Immaculata College Library and theBaum Art School Sculpture Garden, Allentown, PA; Cherry Lane, York, PA; York Industrial Museum, York, PA; Boaisbury, near State College, PA; St. Joseph's Prepatory School in Philadelphia, PA
- Has donated art work to WITF, Public Television Station, Harrisburg, PA
- Has work in the private collections of several corporate figures including B.F. Goodrich; Rodale Press; AMP, Inc; Wind Dancer Productions, NY, NY; etc.
- Her sculptures have been used to raise money for The Atlantic National Black Angus Show, which has helped 4-H youth in Pennsylvania and Maryland
- Has designed and produced 1,000 sculptures in the last twenty years
- Has sculptures situated in collections located in at least twenty states, Japan, Ireland, Germany and the Netherlands
MONUMENTAL LIFE-SIZE WORKS
- Leo the Lion commissioned by the Education Foundation for the Red Lion High School's new addition
- Young David with Lambs for the outdoor Memorial Garden at Trinity Lutheran Church in Camp Hill, PA
- An Eagle, Three men and One Woman commissioned by the York Area Labor Council to commemorate workers and displayed at the York Industrial Museum, PA
- Three civil war era women commemorate the first Memorial Day in Boaisbury, PA, near State College, PA
- A Little Girl with a Sun Hat for the city of York's new outdoor sculpture garden hawk for St. Joeseph's Preparatory School in Philadelphia, PA
- John De-Barbodillo Plaque for York YMCA, 2001
- Dr. Fulton Memorial Unity Church of York, PA S. George St.
- Designed and cast a fountain for the "Prince of Peace" Church on Baltimore Street in Gettysburg, PA with the Garden Club from the church
- A six foot fireman for the Rutherford Fire Department in Rutherford, NJ for their Firemen Memorial Park
- Currently working on a 14 foot WWII memorial to be erected in the square of York, PA. It depicts a bald eagle pulling an American flag over a 16 ton black granite base.
SHOWS AND EXHIBITS
- Lorann annually exhibits and takes part in numerous Art Shows in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia, New York, Delaware and Connecticut
- Currently exhibiting with her watercolorist-husband, Joe Jacobs, at York Art Association
- She has been involved in Gallery shows in the Philadelphia and Lancaster areas and has sold art through numerous galleries
- She frequently holds shows, opened to the general public, at her Gallery in Dallastown and invites a guest artist